Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rockinglucky   09 July 2018

Claim against giftdeed property

I have bought land with my own money in 1990 at hyderabad.At the time of registration i made signature on documents and register that property on my father's name.In 2009 my father registered that property to my only younger brother as gift deed without informing.Now how can i claim/revoke that registration.Can my sons have right against that property(This property bought with my own money).


 5 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     09 July 2018

Dear rockinglucky

You may file a suit for declaration of title and cancellation as consideration amount paid by you for purchase of property and also since sale is in the name of father it is not a benami transaction. Feel free to discuss your case for a detailed opinion.


Adv. Nitish Banka

Advocate Supreme Court of India


rockinglucky   10 July 2018

Thanks for replying sir.Is there any way to retrive my property

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 July 2018

What document did you sign ? How do you claim to be owner?

Gift deed is irrevocable, which can not be cancelled by you,as you are neither donor nor donee.

rockinglucky   10 July 2018

Myself kept signature on saledeed document at the time of buying property and bought with my own money.It is not my father bought property.

shaik.satharbibi (lawyer)     10 July 2018

proof of buying property as your signature on documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query