Civil writ petition - woman empowerment

I have filed a W.P. (Civil), regarding students complaints, woman empowerment and for stop exploitation in education in Hon'ble Supreme Court; on hearing CJI, gives an oral direction to approch High court of allahabad and dismissed the PIL.

After that I have filed a Review Petition in Supreme Court but again Review petition would dismissed. Now I have approched to High Court for the same relief and attached Order of Supreme Court alongwith the petition and here at hearing; due to misunderstanding of CJ, they may also dismmised the PIL as since Supreme Court already dismissed that PIL.

At present I am again approched to Supreme Court with a new petition to Re-Open my previous PIL case; since now I have no way but here in Supreme Court ; the Deputy Registrar passed an order that we can't take similar case issue since its already heard by the supreme court and order passed. So we can't get permission to register this petition.

I am in a very big trouble. Can anyone Help me and tell me Now what I can do except Caviet since in caviet any senior advocate have demand a huge amount of money.

Is there any way for me?


+ 91 9225510883

Can you post the judgement orders passed by the Highcourt towards the dismissal and even the supreme court order?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x