LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     16 December 2013

Civil suit and a poor person

There is a very poor person(SC Caste) and he is having a agricultural land dispute with a very rich person.The rich person has approached the civil court and filed a civil suit.Now how can the poor person can defend it.He is very poor to appoint an advocate.So, what he has to do now?What next step the poor person can take?

Plz advice me



 2 Replies

GOPAL SHARMA (LAWYER)     16 December 2013

The poor person can demand the legal aid from the court. Court will provide him an advocate for defending his case.

Adv. Neha ( )     17 December 2013

The concerned person can submit a request letter to the court to provide him the lawyer to defend his case as he is unable to bear the expenses of the lawyer.

Adv Neha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query