LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arish kumar (lo)     04 September 2012

Civil suit

i need suggestion that i had filed title suit to sub-judge muzaffarpur. the sub-judge rejected my injunction petition without reffering any of my 11 documents. then i filed petition u/s 340 cr.p.c again he rejected my petition without referring my argument and any of my documents.

what to do? pls suggest me urgently


 1 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     04 September 2012

Against order under O.39,you hav e to file civil misc.appeal under order 43 before the distr ct court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register