LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

salila (student)     21 April 2015

Civil suit

in a promissory note suit,the person who filled the promissory note ,we want to implicate him . can cpc 1- 10 or other sec is available to to make him party. in earlier application court rejected -as the 3rd person is neither party nor opposite . so it is necessary to make him the party .

further , it is suggested that revision against above order may be to high court ,not the session court .the rule 115 cpc has been advice .thanks


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query