LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smarty (abc)     13 May 2015

Civil property case

Dear Sir I am hindu married lady from ghaziabad and I have made a suit against by brother for my property share of my death parents. I have show the total value of property of 10 cr in documentation of courts in which I am demanding my 1/5 share and now I am going to put partition case of property but due to valuation of property given by me of 10 cr I have to deposit the court fee of my share according 2.5 cr so I want to know that can I rectify the previous declare value of 10 Cr. Is there any solution that I can reduce the declare value of 10 cr so that I have to deposit less court fee for partition case.

Learning

7 Replies

bsrao   13 May 2015

Please follow your advocate's advice as you appear to be running one litigation already. It would be against your interests if you seek divergent views now.

He is saying that rectification can not make and you have to pay court fee for partition according share of 10 cr. So I want to know that it is right. Can I not make rectification in declared value of property ?

cyberlawyer (barrister)     13 May 2015

1/5th of 10 Cr. is only 2 Crore. Why do you want to compute court fee on 2.5 crore ?. 

Yes our 1/5 is 2 crore but can we reduce the valuation so that we have to pay less court fee for partition case.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     13 May 2015

If issues r not framed request court to amend the suit with help of ur pleader if permissible

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     14 May 2015

you have been advised very correct, get it

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 May 2015

What will be the reason that you may show to the court for seeking to undervalue the property?  How will you manage the low valuation,whether by undervaluing the guideline value will you not be committingan offence? Do not bend the law to your convenience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register