LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   21 January 2022

civil lawa suggestion

my name Rajesh I give a one-person 250000 with a 100 rules stamp paper in one year back I will give him as cash but now he is not responding I don't have his checks at that he paid some amount but he did respond me and then he reverses asking me you give money I did not give you money do whatever you do and serious up on and blackmailing me what should I do kindly give suggestion how to put the case up one him kindly give the suggestions sir

 1 Replies

Aryan Raj   22 January 2022

Dear Pavan,

First of all so sorry to hear about your situation hope this may help you. As you mentioned that you gave him the money with a promise of repayment after 1 year on a Rs.100 stamp paper so now you can file a case against him with that document. The case can be filed for breach of contract as defined under the Indian Contract Act. 

"When a contract is violated, the party who suffers from the breach of contract is entitled to receive from the party who has broken the contract, compensation for any or damages incurred to him," says Section 73 of the Indian Contract Act 1872.


Aryan Raj 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query