LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Isaac   09 December 2020

Civil law

A Christian( aged74) male  wants to transfer his land to built a Hindu temple in Tamil Nadu ., what is the process ? Please give suggestions ....,


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 December 2020

Local (Tamil Nadu) laws apply to the query.

It is better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ document and professional advise .

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 December 2020

The owner of the land has the absolute discretion in transferring or bequeathing his property to any legal person of his choice.

Isaac   11 December 2020

thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query