Upgrad LLM

civil forad

I am living with my grand parents in there house,the house was belong to my grandfather's mother,but my grand father is staying in the house since more then 50 years.when my grandfather's mother died ,my grandfather's Brother's son I.e nephew of my grand father,he foradly took the finger print of the mothers of my grandfather on the house papers .this incident was held on between 2007 to 2008 and now in 2020 he is coming to us by saying that leave the house.
what should I do please suggest me if any,?

Your quarry is incomplete. Give some more details.


Retired employee.

Your grandfather knows more about the issue and at no cost, vacate the house and let the aggrieved proceed and then defend suitably with the guidance of a local advocate.  You May become a grandfather by the time the issue is settled.


the electricity bill and the house tax have been paid by my grandfather for recent more then 50 years,water bill and all the Bill's regarding to the things which are available in the house is maintain safely by my grandfather

What is the paper that has been signed? Payment of taxes etc. does not make anyone the owner of the property.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x