LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUBRATA DAS (Self employed )     04 October 2013

Civil engineering consultancy firm

Dear Lawyer Sirs 

i want to register a firm for civil engineering consultancy .

please advise me the requirement and the procedure please .



 1 Replies

binay (advocate)     04 October 2013

just consult an advocate, he do all the things, a firm is a firm, just registered under ROC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register