LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramana (Business)     27 May 2024

Civil dispute- property fraud - suggestion needed


One of the miscreant has obtained illegal death certificate of my father and then based on that obtained family tree and then have done fraud registration of our 1 acre of agricultural land near Hosur, Krishnagiri district. We have filed a Civil Case and it is under process now.

We came to know from our well wishers that the same person had done lot of land frauds even before and has captured all of our lands earlier (during our father's time or grand father's time looks like), but we dont have documentation regarding that.

Can we ask court which is handling current fraud case of 1 acre to include all his survey numbers and then conduct enquiry on all of his survey numbers ?

Please suggest on this.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2024

If the other properties also were sold by such impersonation and if those properties also belong to you then you can file an amendment petition to amend the suit schedule properties accordingly  by including the left out properties and seek the   desired relief accordingly

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 May 2024

Offence of fraud stated to have been committed by impersonation has to tried by criminal courts. It has to be filed and adjudicated separately to a civil suit.

Consult your lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register