Civil court decree

1.)If mutation of revenue records of agriculture land got under civil court judgement dated 11-08-1993(by compromise) in Bareilly,Uttar Pradesh
after 20 years possible?If any such rulings are given by supreme court etc.?
2.)In which court and under which section of Land Revenue act the above case can be filed?  
civil practice

The Civil  Court only decides title and revenue courts are bound to make mutation  as per the order of the court. Suit cannot be filed in civil court to challenge entry in revenue record,for that ,appellate higher  revenue authority is tobe approached.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x