LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramavenu   14 March 2015

Civil case withdrawal

Dear Members,

Please let me know the procedure for withdrawal of RCOP case from a District Munsif  Court in Chennai filed against a tenant by the landlord, if both the Landlord & Tenant have come for out of court settlement.

Thanks in advance.



 1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     14 March 2015

Simply file joint memo of both parties before the concerned rent control Tribunal (Court) stating that the matter has been settled out of Court between the parties. The Court will dismiss the RCOP by recording the settled out of Court memo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query