Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   26 June 2022

Civil case tresspass even after getting tem injection

Rakesh is the owner of 2 plots. in one plot he have house Sy No 492/E/2 and in the other plot 492/F/3 is open.Rakesh registered this open plot 492/F/3 in 2007 to us.

Rakesh started trespassing the plot in the year 2019 saying sold SyNo 492/F/3 is not open plot but is where his house is constructed. My advocate got a temporary injunction on this open plot 492/F/3.But even then ex-owner is not allowing us to enter the plot and we had given a complaint to the police but they not taken any action.

I had requested an advocate to file a petition for police protection from the court but my advocate said that the court cant give police protection since no arguments happened.

Please help me guide the steps



 4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 June 2022

File Interlocutory Application under Order XXXIX Rule 2A  agqainst the person for breach of Injubction order.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 June 2022

Yes, file contempt petition for disobedience of court order u/order 39 rule 2A of cpc against ex-owner of plot.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   26 June 2022

Bring to knowledge of court the court takes action against him for  violation of injunction.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2022

Request your lawyer to initiate contempt proceeding under Order XXXIX Rule 2A CPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query