LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod (proprietor)     16 January 2014

Civil case (survery number confusion )

CIVIL CASE (survey no confusion in document)

Property located in Tamil Nadu .

Original property details : (which is in revenue dept)

Sf no 913è 5.55 Acres,         

Sf no 914 è 3.61 Acres.

Total of 9.16 acres.

the above said detail is exact property detail ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY REGISTRATION : my court registration document cointains : (1/2 SHARE OF TOTAL PROPERTY) . property taken in auction.

In which

SF NO 913 è3.60 Acres and

SF NO 914 è 6.00 Acres.

So ,Total of  both  SF NO contains 9.60 .. In this common (1/2share) of about 4.80 Acres is taken in the auction  and registered by the court in 1983.

** NOTE : In which (registered document) SURVEY NO and PROPERTY DETAILS is Changed from the ORIGINAL Details of the property as said previously in first para.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELLING:  We decided to sell the property, but the buyer got only the power and become the legal  POWER AGENT in the year 2006 to sell the property.

POWER AGENT REGISTERED :

SF NO 913 ==> 3.16 acres

SF NO 914 ==> 6.00 acres

TOTALLY 9.16 , In this common area (1/2share ) of about 4.58 ACRES.             

(here the total (4.58acre)is correct according to original revenue details and in sf number wise its wrong from original details).

He(power agent), left 0.44 cents of (1/2 share) 0.22 cents in SF no : 913 as per my registered document . power agent left 0.44 cents because in order  to match the total of 9.16 acres in which ½ share is ours.

** note : Power Agent matched the original property details in total but he is not correct  in survey number wise. i.e.  (final total of 9.16 is correct but Sf no wise power agent is wrong).

Again,**** Power agent purchased the other ½ share from the other party and sold out the total property ****

Which was converted into layout and sold fully .While selling he used the exact (I,e correct) property details which was said previously (as said in first paragraph)

(Sf no 913 -> 5.55 acre and Sf no 914 - > 3.61 acre , total of 9.16acre)è correct detail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently: principal agent died and power is not valid. I have a WILL which was written by the principal agent (OWNER OF THE PROPERTY) for the whole property(as per court registered document) in the name of me in the year 2005.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Questions:

1)      Whether in this case the details of the property considered in survey no based I.e. (Sf 913 separately and Sf 914 separately) or in total based (Sf 913 : whatever may be and in Sf no 914 : Whatever may be but TOTAL : 9.16)? which is considered ? (sf number wise or final total)

(If it is considered in final total wise na , then the power agent is correct and no work for me.) if not na … then

2)      Whether do I am eligible to sell the left part of ½ share of 0.44 =>  0.22 cents in sf no 913  which was left as per court registered document in survey number based?  (considered as undivided share)

Learning

1 Replies

vinod (proprietor)     16 January 2014

ORIGINAL DETAIL   |     My document       | SELLING TO POWER AGENT          |

SFNO 913-5.55 Acr |  SFNO 913-3.60 Acr | SF NO 913 --> 3.16 Acres             |

SFNO 914-3.61 Acr |  SFNO 914-6.00 Acr | SF NO 914 --> 6.00 Acres             |

so total 9.16 Acres |   so total  9.60 Acr   | so total     ----> 9.16 Acres           |

(wh is in revenue  |   In this 1/2 share    | in this 1/2 share of 4.58 Acr         |

department ).......   |    of 4.80 acres        |  (PA have left 0.44 cents              |

..............................|  .............................  |  in Sf 913 but full possession        |

..............................|  .............................. |  is with PA and sold full property.|                                       

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register