LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala   16 September 2020

Civil case appeal

Is it possible to appeal against a civil case judgement from division bench in highcourt with new registered document evidence? Can appeal be made with XLVII Rule 1 CPC (review) ?

My lawyer told only SLP is possible. Please advice


 1 Replies

Akshay tripathi   16 September 2020

since, the civil appeal has been decided from the very division bench of the high court, now the further remedy is to challenge that decree in the Supreme court exercising the power of third appeal as per CPC,1908.
SLP(civil) will be filed in the Apex Court, if allowed upon hearing, ur case will be on in the same court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register