Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopi ramesh (asdf)     17 February 2010

civil case after 7 yrs

Hi all 

i just got the summon for court to appear on xyz date in hyderabad after 7 years of the case, in 2003 i got stucked with on case of 420, 468,471 ipc while working with a reputed bank as car loan manager , where one of my dsa agent brought a fraud case which by mistake i had accepted and approved the loan , after word we found that it was complete fraud case, police caught them after my banker filed a case and they name me also a one of the accused A4 , we attended few sessions in court in yrs 2003 then told summon will issue then from that time till now there no movement on the case but no all of sudden the police men come and hand over a summon copy to attend the court , i dont now where is my lawyer and i hardly remember anything about the case,

what will happen in these type of case ?

can i pay some fine a move off from it ?

if case proceed will it stand strong against us?

can you explain in detail how to proced 

Learning

6 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     17 February 2010

You appear before the court on the fixed date and engage a good advocate.  Better negotiate with the bank to settle the dispute.  But in my opinion bank will not accept any compromise in case of fraud resulting in serious financial loss to bank.  There is mistake on your part to approve a fraudlent loan.  You consult with your advocate and conduct the case.  You can do nothing more.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     17 February 2010

It appears that trial has commenced in the  case . You should attend the court  and  defend the charges.

Thank you for your response 

i had asked the constable who delivered the summons to did the proceeding where happening during this duration, he said NO he had just delivered summons to all the persons involved , during this long term , every one got transfered including GM of the bank and Inspector of the CCS, all those whom i now and those who now that i have no hand in it, case is about car loan worth 2.35 lac,which got delivered on my approval , banker recovered the car also, can you tell me how can i settle with banker as they already recovered the car long back.

Thank you for your response 

i had asked the constable who delivered the summons to did the proceeding where happening during this duration, he said NO he had just delivered summons to all the persons involved , during this long term , every one got transfered including GM of the bank and Inspector of the CCS, all those whom i now and those who now that i have no hand in it, case is about car loan worth 2.35 lac,which got delivered on my approval , banker recovered the car also, can you tell me how can i settle with banker as they already recovered the car long back.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 February 2010

Forget money to wriggle out.

Fight and defend. Your lawyer would advise the best course of action. Fighting a court case against an Institution like Bank is very traumatic for an individual. They lose nothing. The individual is made a wreck.

harsh asthana (advocate)     23 February 2010

Proper advice can be given only after going through all the facts of the case, It seems at the face of it that as you were an employee of bank the liability should not be on you for further queries you can contact me I am based in Hyderabad my email hasthana@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register