25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bobby (NA)     23 March 2014

Civil case



I have filled a appeal in district court against the order of recovery of suit. But there i got a problem that they have to say, first i should deposit the order amount which was given by civil court, but i am not in position and also i donot want to pay. please give me your advice.

Thanks & regards



 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2014

either you  appeal in the superior court or implement the court order. 

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     23 March 2014

You request the appellate court to waive the condition for depositing the decreetal amount.

Bal Mukund Shah(9826310378) (Advocate)     03 October 2014

you can putup appeal in district court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query