LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   22 September 2021

civil case

if during stay proceedings one of the plaintiff purchase the disputed land from defendant court is saying that both of u plaintiffs present the comprise deed otherwise it's contempt of court..but the second plaintiff is not ready for compromise he is want half land from the first plaintiff.. without what will be the solution.. advise me...


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 September 2021

Hello, Discuss with other plaintiff and amicably settle the issue. It is contempt of the court order. Court may initiate the contempt proceedings at the instance of other plaintiff.

Shashi Dhara   22 September 2021

If he don't come to compromise what can he do ,now both has engaged same advocate , but now he has to change advocate or to file separate suit making first planiff as 2nd defendant ,the case has become complicated.

pankaj verma   23 September 2021

if I change the Advocate it was my possession on the said land not of other plaintiff who is my brother..can the said case be stayed by the higher authority till it's end..pls guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query