Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Kumar Giri (NA)     25 January 2014

Civil

Dear Experts,

I would like ask a case about misbehavior done by a bank employee. The case is one day I and one of my friend visit a Bank for deposit of money of Rs.1500/- only, waiting for my turn in queue, when my turn came for deposit the cashier asked me to wait because one of his familiar person came to deposit  amount and when I contended that please maintain the rule which was adopted by them of being in queue, for that a argument has been done by me, that why the cashier is doing bias as he is a public servant he has to follow the rule, for this act the cashier stopped me for more than 1 hours and when I made a oral complain to the Bank Manager, The Bank Manager too told me to sort out the problem without disturbing Bank work and told me that he can't entertain these type of complain. I would like to know that what  punitive action should I take against the Cashier and where to make complain should a written complain can be filed and to whom or how to take the matter to Court. Is it will work by taking the matter to Court.

Learning

4 Replies

amit jhaveri (managing partner)     25 January 2014

forget it and change bank is the simple solution

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2014

No court will entertain these simple complaints. You can give complaint to the Bank manager, or his superiors in writing & get acknowledge.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 January 2014

Make a complaint of cashier in regards to misbehave to Bank manager and other higher officers of Bank.

B.kumar (Director)     26 January 2014

Hello, I  had business with with friend+ businessman long tome ago.We trusted each other in all trancistion..after old age his son in law started coming in his place. n paricular deals,my 3-4 cheque gets bounced.[As my another party cheque bounced!]. I have paid cash money to them.After few months, they stopped business & asked for cheques money. They made cases under section138 N.I.A. We have made settlement with friend. I have paid 3/4 money to them. My friend gets expired! his son took charge of case. I paid futher some amount.His son stopped coming to court on date. judge dissmissed cases !

it happen long time back in march 2013.After that no notice of Appeal in any other court recevied. What can he do now? Can he still fight in court or Appeal in court? I wants to go abroad. cna USA -visa process efftect me?---PLEASE GUIDE.URGENT!--B.kumar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register