LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Citations of divorce granted for women left house on her own

Page no : 2

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     18 June 2014

If the wife leaves the matrimonial home without any genuine reason, the husband can get divorce and if the wife leaves her matrimonial home as per her own she is not entitled to get maintenance. Besides that if she is enough qualified to earn for herself and she had ever worked for gain, even then she is not entitled to get maintenance. For further detail u can contact me at 9871158578

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     18 June 2014

If the wife leaves the matrimonial home without any genuine reason, the husband can get divorce and if the wife leaves her matrimonial home as per her own she is not entitled to get maintenance. Besides that if she is enough qualified to earn for herself and she had ever worked for gain, even then she is not entitled to get maintenance. For further detail u can contact me at 9871158578

(Guest)

You claim that your wife left home herself. How will you prove that? What you should do is appoint a lawyer and send her restitution letter to return to your home. If she won't reply back then you can show to the court that your intentions are very clean. If you think you don't have to pay her then you are mistaken. Law is woman biased so you have to find all loopholes to save yourself. Send her love letter by e-mail that you want her back as soon as possible. I am sure she won't reply back. Show such letters during counselling in the court. Such actions will prove that she deserted you and you didn't force her to leave.

Victim of Greed (Worker)     30 June 2014

Hello Mr. Dhanesh,

You claim that your wife left home herself. How will you prove that? What you should do is appoint a lawyer and send her restitution letter to return to your home. If she won't reply back then you can show to the court that your intentions are very clean. If you think you don't have to pay her then you are mistaken. Law is woman biased so you have to find all loopholes to save yourself. Send her love letter by e-mail that you want her back as soon as possible. I am sure she won't reply back. Show such letters during counselling in the court. Such actions will prove that she deserted you and you didn't force her to leave.

She has declared in own hand-written complaint at the Police station and Women's social cell that she is not willing to come back. Is this evidence not enough ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register