Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaja more   14 August 2023

Cidco transfer in auctioned property

I have purchased flat in e auction from icici. sale certificate and sale deed done by authorised signatory from icici.For cidco transfer i require NOC from society Society is saying give resognation letter from bank and bank is saying they have already given required documnet. What can be done in this situation.??


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2023

You have to take legal steps to get the required documents by sending a legal notice to both the authorities.

First of all understand what is the requirement and work on it to sovle the issue instead of jumping into any hasty conlcusion as per your own understanding.

If the said document has not been furnished by the bank and if it is really essential then you may first issue a letter to the bank to furnish the same, failing which you can take legal action against the bank.

Pankaja more   14 August 2023

for cidco transfer society has to provide NOC ,and for that NOC they are asking resignation of  membership of old owner  , which needs to be signed by bank...Bank is saying we cannot give you sign on society document sale certificate has already issued...we are not liable... what to do??

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2023

If the bank  is refusing to furnish the requisite letter or NOC or anything that is pertinent here, you may issue a legal notice to the bank through your lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More