LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (student)     19 August 2011

Chotey anna hazare in fight for corruption

watch chote anna in his support for anna hazare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGpdkGhnJyM

Learning

7 Replies

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     19 August 2011

At least that small boy can talk about corruption and had determination,which lacks in many HIGHLY EDUCATED and EGOISTIC individuals.

Rather than resisting it they indulge in corrupt practice.

Many persons although highly educated fear to speak about corruption.

Who knows that boy will become social activist at par with anna.

Being a student you should support and makes these types of posts regularly for the forum.As a student you seems to have ample leisure time for these actvities.Keep posting.

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     19 August 2011

Priya I just browsed your profile along with contribution towards forum.

I am very much confident that you are a proxy user name used by an expert  for hiding his/her identity.

You are not a student at all.

Any way thanks for the TP post.

Keep Rocking

;)

priya (student)     20 August 2011

no am nt a law expert nor prxy.i am a ca student,so ya i wl b expert wn i bcm a ca.

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     20 August 2011

Thats great if its true.There is no criteria to cross verify....on net forums sab Chalta hai.

Your post was TP...Being a CA student you finds nice leisure time.

Go on posting.It will make all members laugh....

Adv. Samar (Advocate)     20 August 2011

this forum is not made people to laugh Mr. Ravindra... if you guys want that so go to other social networking site.....

anyways.. what Anna did in April was right in my oppinion for launching an exercise against corruption. Bill of Anna and Govt. both are pathetic, people joined him without reading anything,  as todays words in which he said bill not only to be presentred but have to be passed otherwise he will continue Anshan....is not a word of a Satyagrahi but rather words of a Dictator like Hitler....Till today only I supported him from now on I dont.

its nt bcz i hv leisure tym tht i cm here,bt i am vry sad by my family prblm n cm here to take legal advice to end it.

wat is wrong in demandng the right thng? My frns mom died of cancer n aftr the trauma he had to roam days and pay bribe to corupt oficers get death certificat. If anna is demandng the right to punish these corupt then wats wrng? When govt peopl wil face this trauma then they wl realise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More