Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhusudhan Rao Jangiti   30 January 2018

Choosing a different bank account for full & final settlement amount by an employee

Dear Experts, I have been appointed as a manager by an organization in the month of Oct 2017, organization has asked me to open a salary account with their tied up bank and i did the same. after 15 days the banker has freezed my salary account and made non operative, when i spoke to bankers they replied as there is a loan pending from past 12 yrs and it is in lacs which i have already cleared the same with a collection agency of the same bank 10yrs back. Then i have requested my HR not to credit salary in my account and give me option of other bank account for salary credit. the organization has stopped the salary credit but not supported me on the change of salary account. Then i have resigned in the month of December 2017 by providing a proper notice period. Yesterday I have written a mail to the payroll team that not to credit my full & Final settlement amount into the salary account and i have provided my existing personnel account details. But they have replied as they cannot do that and the settlement amount would be deposited in the same account I request your help to get my settlement deposited into my personnel account, Please suggest

Learning

4 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     31 January 2018

Dear Mr.Madhusudhan,

Better to approach the Senior Management of the organization and request, in case they are not ready to accept your request then ask them to give a crossed cheque or even a DD after deducting the DD charges.

Regards

Kameswararao

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2018

You (Employee) can chose any bank a/c for credit of your salary………..FnF dues..

You may choose another option e.g; Cheque/DD……..

You can  claim interest on delayed payment…

Make an effort by writing to good offices of appointing authority, MD,CEO under proper acknolwedgment. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register