Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sad Indian Legal System   04 February 2016

Chintan upadhyay the bhagat singh of 498a/dv revolution?

I start with a big salute to India's freedom fighter Late Bhagat Singh Ji for the sacrifices he made and giving life for India. People please do not twist my thought and I have duly considered the comparison i have suggested.

Is Chintan Upadhaya  the Bhagat Singh of 498a/DV revolution?

The twisted women favoring Family Law draws a lot of parallels with the then British raj. The atrocities of Gora babus that ruled desi's are no different from the way corrupt lawyers (pimps of law) are running the show.

Second, disclaimer I am not brushing all lawyers with the same brush. I dare to say, the majority are corrupt and runs their shop on the miseries of others whereas the remaining minority are useless cause they couldn’t even become politicians.

This is a genuine heart felt emotion that calls for Mr Chintan Upadhyay as the Bhagat Singh.

This call doesn’t justify the act of taking life but imagine the desperation and frustration he must be in. I can relate to this because my simple attempt to make my ex listen and understand that we are wasting time going through the legal mess. This time could be better used to build our career and happy life – all this goes in deaf ears.

Is she enjoying?

May be the Gora’s where as they knew the money would only come from “sone ke chiriya” our ex knows the money would come from this succor!

The educated women misuses this lurching legal system that was built to protect the innocent. Like British raj was setup to favor capitalism. I ain’t confused this is thought through and if you feel I am – please give me your inputs.

I wish the artist best of health and spirit. Sorry that you are going through what you are and hopefully some attention would be given to the plight of this male group.

I get a feeling that our group is below the rights of Gays; the pleasure of getting A** rammed is more “enjoyable” for Supreme Court judges and Parliamentarians than hearing to the suffering Indian husbands.

Final disclaimer, I have not reached the stage where would go out and repeat what Chintan Upadhyay did.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register