LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

engineer222 (none)     11 January 2012

Children taken away by father-inlaw; wife in usa

my children have been taken away by father-inlaw,  wife is in USA, i am in india;

can i file any case (under which section) against those b*tches ( wifes father ) to return my children to me? URGENT reply needed. can i file it in Family court,

\currently in family court conjiugual rights case filed by me is ongoing, awaiting counselling with wife.

my wife also filed maintenance against me, after that se went to USA.

regards,

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Contact me immidiately. Please provide the following information via email to me reachadamkumar@gmail.com

1. Wifes and FIL  DOB, Last Name, First Name

2. Wifes Social Security Number.

3. India Passport number. 

4. On what visa did she visit US - H1/F1/J1/B1...etc

5. Date of departure from India

6. Airline used for travel.

7. FIL visa status. 

8. Which US State is the wife/FIL in.

9. Names of Children. DOB of children.

Please provide the above and I will revert back with a case # to track this international child abduction by the end of today.

Stay calm.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

sir please go and meet your advocate , you advocate will take care. since your case is in the court .

(Guest)

Hi Vivek

India is not a signatory to Hague convention, but if the father wants, he can get both the FIL and wife arrested in US. Kidnapping children is a very serious crime/allegation.

Can become a sensational news item.

cm jain sir (ccc)     16 January 2012

Immediately take help of our freind Adam. He will take care it in US. Take the ehlp of 498a.org members always.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

Where are the children. If they are in India, file for kidnapping and get your children back.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

@Shonne

Per the aggrieved party ( Father), the children are in USA. 

(Guest)

@ Engineer_22

Please read this paper to get an understanding of Indias stand on Hague Convention.  

Attached File : 769356282 indian law stand on hague convention- report218.pdf downloaded: 63 times

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

It was not clear to me. The queriest asks as I understoof, they have been taken away by my FIL, "wife is in USA",

Anyways if they are in USA what is the status of wife and kids? Are they Indian National?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More