LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (dir)     13 June 2016

Child visitation review petition in hc

Dear Sir,

In my 498a AB Cr.MP Case we have arrived at joint compromise which was allowed by High court.

The joint compromise has divorce tems and child custody and visitation rights also.

I got visitation of my child of only once in a year.

Can I file review petition before the HC for increasing the visitation once in a month.

I also want to show changes of circumstances.

Please advise.

Thanks & regards,

Raj Kumar



 2 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     13 June 2016

You can file it in family court.  Easier way is go to wife house take the child and come.  Thats lot easier, if she wants kid let her file custody case.  Court and police cant do anything to you if u kidnap ur own kid.  All that guts need.

Raj (fr)     13 June 2016

I have sufficient guts.But will it not go against me.There are many judgements in which court order to return the minor to mother as both being the daughter.

Please eleborate on this issue.

Police will not take any action against me that is for sure.

Please advise further.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register