LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     27 June 2015

Child visitation and custody - hc

Dear Sir and well wishers,
I have a query regarding child visitation and custody:
1. My child was illegally removed from me in my absence.I have filed us 26 HMA,2 Years back.OP has not given reply till now.
2. After that I made multiple petition for child visitation rights and one day only order was passed for visitation.I meet my children.
3.After that pressed for regularisation of visitation.But no result.
4.Court giving multiple direction for OP to submit reply to my petition.But OP given no reply. 
5.OP in 125 petition written child are happy in the guardianship of their grandparents.

In this situation I wish to approach HC for relief.Under what sections I can approach HC.

‘A woman’s character and a man’s destiny even gods can’t gauge… 


 3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 June 2015

apply inthe high court with a senior lawyer and you will get visitation rights and after that if you want to speed up the case also you can approach court to speed up the process in a stipulated time period

1 Like

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     28 June 2015

You need to consult with a Lawyer face to face on this issue since it involves a lot of complications which cannot be answered on a forum accurately. You will have to approach the High Court via a Civil Writ Petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India.

1 Like

Raj (fr)     29 June 2015


Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion.

Please provide me how can I get visitation rights from HC and under what section I can approach for immediate visitation rights.Then after this I can use 226 for speedy disposal.

In fact I wish to get some immediate relief from HC.Please guide me how to proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register