Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s varghese (Employee)     06 March 2016

Child visitation

Respected Advocates,

Please help me with my case. I have filed for an RCR (six months back ago) as my wife left me (three years ago). She also took my daughter along with her. She has clearly stated that she wants divorce and is also not allowing me to visit the child since the past one year. Do I need to file a second petition or can i file an application for child visitation with the current RCR petition. My lawyer states that I need proof of child residence before anything can be done. Please help. 

regards.  

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     06 March 2016

1. The residential address of your wife where she is staying without you is the proof of the child's residence.

2. you can file a petition before the H.C. to get such visitation rights.

(Guest)

If wife is asking for divorce, give it, and along with it give also the child and forget about it, it will cause you less pain to all people involved.  Vistation rights custody all will make entire thing very murky.  You yourselves will be surprised by the end of it are you humans or something else, just google Mr Kumble the great leg spinners case.  You will understand where all it can go and what all it can lead to.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register