LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil sunil (sv)     25 March 2012

Child support

Wife has cut me off me from child and I am fighting for custody/visitation.

I want to contribute to my kid's expenses though I have not been asked anything. What is the best way to do this making sure my wife's family does not misappropriate the money? Ideally, I would like a say in how that money is being utilized.


 2 Replies


HI Sunil

Give the details of your problem first like, How long you have been staying separately?
Is there any case pending in the court by your wife for maintenance?|

Just to answer specific to your query, Answer is " that you can deposit the money directly to your Wife's account by either cash or cheque and keep the deposit slip with you on record for future"

SoniaRajesh (Best Lawyer)     13 February 2023

The World can also now not trade if anyone adopts a child, however for that Child and the Parent the World changes, the love showered by means of you as a dad or mum and the relationship that grows past organic one is exquisite to each the infant and the parents, you now get the privilege to write the components of the kid's story alongside with your trip that have now not yet been written. For More Details;

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register