LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

husbandinneed   26 February 2016

Child custody - wife relocation to different city

Hello all,

Wife ran away from home after filing DV case, husband got daily child access to his 8 year old daughter.

Can husband, based on this order, stop wife from relocating to a different city?

Or will you advice husband to file child custody under GWA?

 1 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     05 April 2016

hi you get child custody to file application in court tell them all truth  and you got it 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query