Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Night1234   28 September 2015

Child Custody to Father?

Dear Lawyers,

My wife is beating my 3.5 years old kid regularly for small things. Some times she beats my kid very harshly. If I try to stop the beating then she starts argument with me and some times that arguments goes much extent levels. And also our married life is not in good health at all since begining and I am planning to file divorce.

Recently I am able to capture couple of videos while my wife beating my kid.

My question is.....Can I ask court to handover my kid to me by showing these videos? And what are the chances to get my kid into my custody?

If this video is not sufficient please let me know what are the things I need to prove to get my son into safe hands? Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     28 September 2015

Physical abuse of the child by mother puts her into problem to get child custody, if such issure is raked up before the court in custody case.  If you are honest, try to find out the reason for her violent behaviour and consult a psychologist to get solution. But you are hell bent to get divorce and also alongwith divorce decree, grab the child depriving her matrimonial life and child's companionship, you can go ahead and unedited video recording of 'child beating' bolsters your claim on child, in the court of law. 

(Guest)

Dandam dashagunam

for all this court cant do anything, learn to keep wife under control, like manager keep his subordinates under control, you also keep her under control, there is no wife who cannot be tamed.  Her parents should have taught whatever she has learnt, and now you are the boss, act like one, be like one.  As you got kid, for kids sake                    try above method.  Bestest method in the world.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 September 2015

Are U both staying together or separately?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register