Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simha Raju (lawyer)     23 June 2018

Child Custody Related

Dear Sir/Madam

I have two child aged 8 years boy and 6 years girl, My wife has not been living with me for last one year, she doesn't want divorce and she doesn't come back to me but I want my child back so please help me how to get them.

Learning

4 Replies

It's very fine madam but you have to know that both of my parents are severely I'll (My father is a dialysis patent and my mother is a lumbago patient) and they were unable to anything on their own, they need my physical support not money. If I quit who will take care of my parents. I am asking custody of my child because I also don't want to quit them. I was asked many times my wife to come back but refused and filed 498A against me and my parents and siblings. Please suggest me now something good to happen in our relationship.

It's very fine madam but you have to know that both of my parents are severely I'll (My father is a dialysis patent and my mother is a lumbago patient) and they were unable to do anything on their own, they need my physical support not money. If I quit who will take care of my parents. I am asking custody of my child because I also don't want to quit them. I was asked many times my wife to come back but refused and filed 498A against me and my parents and siblings. Please suggest me now something good to happen in our relationship. Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=184579&offset=1

It's very fine madam but you have to know that both of my parents are severely I'll (My father is a dialysis patent and my mother is a lumbago patient) and they were unable to do anything on their own, they need my physical support not money. If I quit who will take care of my parents. I am asking custody of my child because I also don't want to quit them. I was asked many times my wife to come back but refused and filed 498A against me and my parents and siblings. Please suggest me now something good to happen in our relationship.

Simha Raju (lawyer)     24 June 2018

You don't know how to understand and respect the people's problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register