LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   14 August 2018

Child custody matter

Dear Sir I have filed chiled custody case. Notice has been issued from court to opposite party(wife) but she has not attend in court on date. Kindly share me the next possiable way aS well as court prosidure. Need your urgent help on this.


 2 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     15 August 2018

Fresh Notice will be issued as per procedure. If she has received the same duly acknwoledged then ex parte procedure if deemed fit will be taken up Your counsel will enlighten you

Sk Rajjak Hossain   15 August 2018

Thank you Sir, Need more clear 1) How many times court will issued fresh notices?? 2) If all attemps has cleared and she has not acknowledge the notice then what is way farward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query