FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     20 June 2012

Child custody judgement....corrupt district court judge

Dear Experts,

I was fighting child custody for my 7 years son at Jalgaon District Court with DJ4(DP Surana),judgement is out on 12th of this month.

How can one initiate action against breach of trust regarding judge.

Judge changed my cross examination completely to suite his fiction story about me in judgement.How can he do it?Also in judgement while visitation granted ,he smartly made it more complex to meet child ,only at school although he knew that my relations with school are not good due to school admin's  biased view.Nothing mentioned about taking child at fathers home.Intentionally spoiled summer vacations by denying permission to our vacation request.

Is it fair? How can I get fair justice in legal way?


 4 Replies


Appeal against the decision but don't think of any action against the judge unless you have watertight evidence.

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     20 June 2012

any other option,because I want decision more fastly so that I can prevent my son's educational loss of a year,i can admit my son uptill 31st july.

Which option will work more rapidly writ or appeal?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 June 2012

Writ does not resolve any dispute between the parties of their private rights, but ensure that the law of the land is implicitly obeyed and acts within the limit of their Jurisdiction. Judge from your version the judge has not violate any statutory provisions of law warranting writ but twisted the facts to suit his personal versions in delivering his judgment. In such case alterative remedy provided by law like Appeal or revision lie to the High Court. But from the facts culled out in your version there is intentional acts and ommission on the parts of the judge in passing the judgmengt to his like and writ of certiorari can cure it, but as the law stands today, writ is purely within the discreation of the Court. 

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     20 June 2012


Judge has not given judgement based on GWA,but he simply enforced his imaginery story  made out of changed cross examination.

He himself stated that  " sound financial status of mine is not of much importance and much concerned " (my wife is idle at present) how irresponsible statement it is.also in one statement "there canot be niceties of law to come in way of child welfare ".In fact GWA is itself based purely for welfare of a child.

Judge made all adjustments in judgement very smartly with biased intentions. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query