FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     18 April 2017

Child custody hc for faster order help

In my child custody us 7 and 25 of Guardians and Wards Act, 1890; Section 6 in The Hindu Minority and Guardianship ase after MCD under changed circumstances  the OP is not appearing in court even after repeated direction to appear just appeared once to get the expartee proceedings once, and file WS to interim custody petition us 12.Ex has been fied Rs100/= also but it seems that judge is not in a mood to pass any favourable order in my favour.OP has filed WS to main custody petition.I have called for kids school records.
OP is avoiding court dates and lingering the process.
I think I have to move to HC for faster order.
Please help and suggest under which section I have to file the matter in HC.


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2017

Please post the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query