LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasna Abbas   22 April 2018

Child custody and access to the child

My child is 8 months old and my husband is not undertaking any of my or my child's expenses. My father is taking care of me and my child. Also my delivery expenses wer taken by my father. My husband didn't undertake any of my expenses prior to delivery also. My so called husband has seen my baby only 2 times i.e., 1st time from hospital and 2nd time 1 month after delivery when he came to my house for hair shaving ceremony of my baby (as in my religious tradition). it was not conducted as per the tradition all its expenses where undertaken by my father. Now after 7 months my so called husband is sending me threatening messages and putting fb status posts insulting me. He is threatening me saying he will come and take me and my son to his home. I am afraid to go with him because he and his family always threatens me even in front of my family. So if i go with him to his home with my child i am worried they will physically and mentally torture me. mental harassment was always what they all did including his sisters brother and father. His brother once tried to forcefully take me with him (my husband was not with them that time when they came to visit me.) From my home when i was 9 months pregnant and was about 2 get admitted in the hospital after 3 days. I m afraid that they all are living in the same home were my husband is living and they are trying to take me and my son there. His father is also not a good person and he becomes upset if i m not sitting with him and all. So i dont want to go with them and i need my son to be with me and i don't want his father to see him again. Because till now he has not come to see him and didnt undertook any of his expenses. is der any law that i cud solely take my son's custody and get divorce and deny my husband's access to my son.

Learning

4 Replies

**His father is also not a good person and he becomes upset if i m not sitting with him and all. (Here "His father", I mean my father-in-law)

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2018

you can file a petition for maintenance and for your child. court also will support u.

But i was having a job which i resigned once i got pregnant. And i m deciding to apply for a new job after a few months so that i can look after my n my child's expenses. Is it possible 2 file a petition for maintenance if i m having a job..

Also what can i do if he is posting my personal photos in social media provided the photos are not abusive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register