Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     22 February 2016

Child custody after mcd

Dear Ld. Friends and Brothers,

Have any of us tried to get the child custody after MCD.
In MCD there is only provision of child visit once in a year and no custody.
MCD was done at HC .Can I file for revision based on changing circumstances for child custody and increasing child visitation at HC or I have to go to Family court and file fresh petition under G&WA/HMA.
If yes please enumerate how you proceeded.
This may help me emmensly.

Rgds,
Raj
‘A woman’s character and a man’s destiny even gods can’t gauge…
...Manusmriti

Learning

6 Replies

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     22 February 2016

Mr Raj Custody orders are never final . court can modify custody orders if there is change in circumstances. In your case I will advise you to file fresh custody petition elucidating change of circumstances. All the best.

Mr Raj Custody orders are never final . court can modify custody orders if there is change in circumstances. In your case I will advise you to file fresh custody petition elucidating change of circumstances. All the best.

1 Like

Raj (fr)     22 February 2016

Thanks a lot Nagpal Sir.

Can yoy please enumerate better.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register