Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   19 August 2019

Child Custody- 8Yrs Baby Girl -Muslim Family

Dear Sir,

Need some suggestion on child custody matter, kindly help.
Am belongs from Muslim family, having a baby girl whose current age is 8yrs. my wife has filed false cases against me and my family. most of the case has been disposed where wife has lost her cases (Bail cancel/DV/Maintance125/) I have filed only 2cases, all are standing on Exparte hearing stage (RCR/Child Custody) I am providing maintenance only for baby on basis of humanity ground.
Now it has been found that I wife has doing adultary with someone whose already having 2wife's. 2nd Wife of this gentleman has published all proof of adultary and affair of them and the local Muslim committee has provide a letter of there finding on their affair. Commitee has mentioned and local update is that my wife has continue night hold with this gentleman's residence since 2yrs with support with her mother.
all proof already been submitted in court where the atmosphere is not good for baby girl's feature.
should I get the custody of my daughter???kindly revert


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 August 2019

If mother is leading immoral life which affects the childs future then u father who is natural gaurdian have all rights to take custody of Ur child.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 August 2019

Just collect the evidance regarding adultry and upon grounds of mother being immoral effecting the welfare pf child you may get custody.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query