Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SARA fatima khan (Human resource Manager)     02 June 2018

Child custody

Dear Sir / Mam ,


 Looking for appropriate advice , suggestion and  information . about  child custody , 

 i have 5 year  old daughter and 8 eyars old son ,

 with a mere fight my husband always took the  kids and lost,

 its been many times,

 agaion these  time he took both the kids and lost , without any communication ,

 i have  no idea where to search where to go 

 the police says  we cant find its absconded ,

i go to police to lawyers all says 

 its absconded  we cant help ,


 the little innocents  life is in danger ,


 how shall i approched  to get my kids back to me ,

 what kind of punishment can i give him , 

 he is absconded ,,,, what is the right to do ?

 pleae advice

 its two month ,, my  lttle kids are away

 i ll be thankful who give the corect information and suggstions


 2 Replies


Ok. Your husband ran off with your kids? He ran away with his kids.  Your kids are his kids too.

First your marriage to him should be valid one and legal one.

Then your childrens status will become legal one.

Then you should identify your children as yours and your husband too.

You can start all this by giving complaint in police station near your house.

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     02 February 2021

A Survey is being conducted for Reforms in functioning of Family Courts in India.

Separated Parents in Child Custody / Visitation disputes are requested to participate and fill the form in link below.

Our Children Deserve Better

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads