Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Thakker (Executive)     14 June 2016

Child custody

Hello,

I caught pics of my wife in compromising position with driver who used to drop my son in school , then she left after so many efforts also she was not willing to come back and now she want divorce.We have 2 kids elder son 7 years younger daughter 4 years.

Can i get custody of my both kids or elder son or none?? what procedure court follows while giving custody of child.Because of my wifes this mischief and not yet filling guilt for same i am now more worried about my kids future , that if she will do like this even after sepration what will happen to kids and their future if they are with her?Can i ask court for both kids custody showing my wifes character because no prudent lady will do this kind of cheap behaviour.Please also advice me if i am planing to take custody of both childern is it advicable as i am working men and not planing for sure second marriage , i just want to make sure that my kids life should not get spoil.

Waiting eagrly for  All your  experts advice

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2016

Send a legal notice to your wife for joining your family life.your kids life sake

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     14 June 2016

She want divorce, give it.  What will she do with kids, keeping with her? Dont pay her alimony if she asks, file RCR now, win it, to get custody of kids.

letsfight (engineer)     18 July 2016

file for the custody of the child by making the ground of adultery and character of your wife, and on the same ground show that as she is staying away from you and have no intention to re unite with you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register