LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     02 May 2016

Child custody

My wife took my daughter when she was of one month now she is of 5 years and i am going to file custody for her-----kindly suggest all the points which are essential for girl child custody of 5 years,

also suggest under which section the case and my petition will be effective---

noted :-- wife filed first sec13 in sept 2009 resutl dismiss by not press in march 11

second sec13 case dismiss in adam pairvi in feb 2016 she filed that case in jan 2014,

at present no case in her home town , only 498A is running but while 498A is running she came to me and gave birth to baby, i won section 09 in 2010


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 May 2016

You can file for child custody under guardian and wards act

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     06 May 2016

sarvanan s  i agree but in which section, there are lot of sections confusing me as mentioned in queries


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query