LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lind (none)     26 March 2012

Child by hindu man out of wedlock


 I am an American woman. An Indian man lied to me that he was unmarried, I fell in love, we had a relationship and a baby. Later I found out that he was married. I am in the US (not of Indian origin).

My baby and I have been deserted by him. She is now 6 months.  What can I do?


 4 Replies


Since you are in US file a complaint with the local police immediately for cheating you and you and your child may get enough alimony through legal procedure and court.


meanwhile he will be arrested if I am correct.

lind (none)     26 March 2012

He is married to another woman in India- not me.  I had no idea of this marriage until just recently.  We met in US and as soon as I became pregnant he went back to India.  

kumar101 (clerk)     26 March 2012

This is what happens if u start sleeping with men before marriage.  

Talk to an attorney in USA and file appropriate case so that he won't come back to USA.

Adv.Sandesh Patil (ADVOCATE)     26 March 2012

in this matter us law is applicable as per my information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register