LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sensitiveman (executive)     17 January 2015

Child acccess and custody

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to know that can I apply for Child Custody and access anytime in future even if I have signed a mutual consent divorce wherein I have given up Child access rights. Actually, I am missing my kid and feel that I should have not given up my child access rights.

Please guide with any judgements if possible.



 2 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 January 2015

Dear, No problem you can move an application before the concerned court and request for the same .... I think on equitable grounds court will allow you .. Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

vicky (manager)     18 January 2015

@ Author

1. You are Natural Guardian.File a fresh application "Change of circumstances'.

2. Dont do this mistake again of giving up  all rights. Chid needs mother but also needs love of father aswell. Never deprive your child from your love. Father plays a vital role to shape up child so that they can face harsh world strongly in future.

God Bless you and your child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register