Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     23 December 2013

Cheuque bounce-reg bail

Respected sir

Summons is issued to the accused,he is appearing to the court on 24/12/2013 to clear the amount 25L in one settlement, sir my requesting question is

1. compulsory he has to take the bail or directly he has to clear the amount

2.For bail what ? suriety has to give for 25 L 

1. When i filled a case U/s138, nearly he wasted the court time for 10 months I appeared more than 8 times

2. It will be settled for 25 L or the any penalty for him

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 December 2013

Request the Court and submit that you want to make payment, if agreed no bail is required, if the court do not accept your submission it would be "some" amount for the bail bond but not the cheque amount .

Get some compesation thrugh court for the harasment, mental agony and wastage of time etc..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2013

If the accused is coming forward to settle the cheque amount that too in one stroke, it will be an out of court settlement, upon which the complainant is required to file a petition/memo withdrawing the complaint on the basis of such settlement, thus, the bail/warrant and other formalities become infructuous. Now answers to your questions: 1)  No,  2) Not applicable,  3) It depends upon the mutual agreement between the complainant and the accused.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     23 December 2013

In my opinion the advise of Mr. T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate is good.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 December 2013

completely agree with Mr. kalaisalvan

Nagaraj Patel (proprietor)     24 December 2013

Thank you respected sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register