Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Naik (xxx)     03 September 2012

Cheque validity

Hi Experts,

Please let me know one of the complainant is presented the 180th Last day of validity of Cheque into his bank, The cheque has received to Payers bank after 6 months(after 180 days) of Duration and returned stating out of data. please suggest me witch date the court will consider. Either the court considers. Present date of drawee’s bank or Payer's Bank. If the court considers Payer's bank present date. Please send me citation if any. Because i am in trouble with false case need the Judgment very urgent.

My mail id is Suresh.naik@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh

Learning

7 Replies

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     04 September 2012

Pl give the detail of the different incidents datewise.

Suresh Naik (xxx)     07 September 2012

Hi Ashish,

Below are the incidents date wise:

Cheque Date: 03/Jan/2011

First Time Deposit date: 10/Feb/2011 

Returned Unpaid for reason: Payment Stop by Drawer (No notice, No Intimation From Drawee)

Second Time Deposited in His Bank Date : 01/Jul/2011

Presented in My Bank : 04/jul/2011

Returned Unpaid for reason:  Out of date and Payment Stop by Drawer.

The Drawee is Stranger to me my wife has stolen the cheques from house after dispute she filed this false case with there Associates altering the amount in figures and words. 

Please send the citations If you have any, because on 12th is Argument date. 313 is over.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     07 September 2012

This is a stale cheque and not legal instrument.

You should have been alert earlier with your querries.

Even now if the writting is not your for date, amount than you can apply for forensic examination u/s 243 CRPC.

KALYANI BASKAR AND NAGAPPA are the letest case laws of APEX COURT IN THIS MATTER.

Suresh Naik (xxx)     07 September 2012

Hi,

I have filed pitition for sending cheque to FSL and also i have filed criminal case againist my wife and complainant regarding this.

The Police also filed filed pitition in Court for cheque to send FSL. But before closing the NI act case i want to get FSL report, Please suggest how can i proceed further on this.

Regards,

Suresh

Suresh Naik (xxx)     17 September 2012

Can anyone send me the citations on this regards.

Regards,

Suresh

Suresh Naik (xxx)     18 September 2012

Hi

The petition for forensic examination u/s 243 CRPC is dismissed, please suugest how to proceed further on this. and also criminal case which i was filed also depending on the FSL. please suggest in this regards.

Thanks,

Suresh

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     18 September 2012

Post or send by mail the exact copy of application and order.

Go immediatly for revision in sessions court against this order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register