LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     08 May 2012

Cheque return with fake account


Dear sir,


in one of my cheque return case. main accused is used rasan card and photo of another person and done b'ness with the same account.


a day he run away and cheques is dishonored by the bank. i maid two cases

1) Notice and filed case under 138 NI.

2) under 420,406 and other sections , court gave inquiry to police under 202 , police found the documents with the bank is others , the other person given application to police and court, he is knowing the same person because both is from one native place and both name and surname is same. (father name is differ) and main accused was taken his photo and rasan card with good faith and did fraud with his documents.


the main accused is not attends before court from last 11 years. Police is also not able to arrest him. he is traceable. he talking with me and saying app mera kuch nahi bugad sakte.

Court sending NBW to police every month. he also taken bail of one bail able warrant with guarantor

what to do in the case?

he used other documents to open an account with bank. How can I file the same complain with court or police?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register