Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

let'sdoit   11 February 2018

Cheque related

kisi ne mughe cheque diya tha par ab jab mai use bank me lagya hu to usne stop payment laga diya hai.kya kru


 6 Replies

Smreti Sharma   11 February 2018

if cheque bounce ho gaya hain toh u can take action under section 138 of negotiable instrument act.

Junaid Ali Khan   11 February 2018

first issue a notice and then proceed with sec 138.

For any other legal help contact me @ 8604580058

Manu Seth   11 February 2018

Even stop payment invites action under Sec.138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   12 February 2018

@let'sdoit issue a 15 daynotice first & then only proceed u/138 NI Act

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 February 2018

Stop payment kiya to aap cheuqe amount recovery ke liye notice bhejdo aur 15 din ke andar amount nahi diya to aap 138 section me court me complaint file karo.

vinod kumar lahoti (advocate)     13 February 2018

ask the bank to issue cheque return advice and than issue mandatory notice for cheque bounce under N I Act. with 15 days time for repayment of cheque amount and if they fails than file compalint under section 138 of N I Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query