FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil (lecturer)     29 June 2015

cheque issued bounced

Dear sir cheque issued to me is bounced. How should i complain and to whoM i should complain . can i send notice and person replied u do whatever u wanted to do. I have his address. So what is procedure. Pls reply


 2 Replies

Tanu Yogendra Oza (Founder)     29 June 2015

Send him written notice within 30 days and ask for payment. If he doesnt answer or make payment then file a civil suit in civil court in the city where cheque was issued.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 June 2015

You have to send notice to drawer of cheque within 30 days of it's dishonour,failing to comply with notice by drawer,you need to file complaint before the Magistrate having jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query