LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pramod.kilu@gmail.com (pramod.kilu@gmail.com)     08 January 2012

Cheque has got bounced

hi this is pramod i got two post dated  cheques from rakesh worth of 75000.but before the date i have to move to sweden regarding my studies after coming here i am calling him he is not responding and the the chequee has got bounced now what should i do i am in sweden .help me what all the steps to taken to get my money back .

now i want to file a case against him he is staying in warangal andharapradesh so please help me to file the case against him .i can be touch in with you guys on skype.here i am attching you the the doucment from the icici bank which i got stating that insufficient funds for  one cheque 

so is it manditotry that i should file case against him in warangal only or else in hyderbad also i can file .according to his words i have waited for more than 6 months .so i can sign and send the required documents what ever it is need to sue him legeally 

and under what all cases i can send him to jail and collect money from him 

Learning

2 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     08 January 2012

Pramod, 

your Cheque Return Memo is over 2 months old, and you  cannot issue Demand notice now. 

I suggest you to deposit the cheque once more [if date of cheque is within limit], and issue demand notice once it is rebounced. 

then file 138 n i case. 

if you cannot do it, you have remedy to move civil court, to recover your money. 

if you are not in India,   can give POWR OF ATTORNEY to your frd/ relative to carry on litigation IN India in your abs. 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 January 2012

sending in jail opportunity is over , now you can file civil case only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register